Saturday 11 February 2017

Appologies


Hey folks,

I'm not dead, I have not fallen into a hole, and unfortunately I was not abducted by aliens.

I've just been incredibly busy.  The life of a teacher is always busy, but with Final Exams, the new semester start-up, an Open House, and the fact that I started a second job teaching a night class for adults, my blogging has fallen behind.  The game club is still chugging away, and we tried some pretty neat titles.  Expect two posts quickly in the near future.  Each post will cover several weeks of gaming.  Expect our club's take on the following:

Citadels 2016
Valeria: Card Kingdoms
Rock, Paper, Wizard
Beyond Baker Street
Space Hulk: Death Angel Card Game
Mangaka: The Fast and Furious Game of Drawing Comics
Telestrations
Not Alone
Between Two Cities

... and more.

I appreciate your readership, and appologize for the lack of updates.  I'll talk to you all again SOON.


No comments:

Post a Comment